- Try the free version first. I cannot guarantee Trinus VR will work for all systems. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loxai.trinus.test
- You will need to install the free PC server: http://trinusvr.com
- This app is under development. There are frequent updates with improvements and bug fixes. Use the forums for support: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
Trinus VR streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favourite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
Combining the Android device you already have and a headmount like Google Cardboard (or any other currently available) you can enjoy a Virtual Reality experience similar to that of dedicated systems, at a fraction of the cost.
Instructions on how to use, as well as server app download can be found at http://trinusvr.com
Please contact me or visit the forum (http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208) if you are having issues with the app. Like Trinus VR? show it on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TrinusVR
- Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or...
- USB streaming, for improved performance
- Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
- Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
- Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
- Fast phone and Windows PC
- Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available)
- The server app, which you can download from here: http://oddsheepgames.com/trinus?download
Recommended for You