Scientific Calculator Plus is a powerful mathematical tool to do mathematical analysis and evaluate complicated mathematical expressions similar to Matlab. More than Matlab, it has capability to take photo of printed math expressions and recognize them to do further analysis. It supports complex number, matrix, (higher level) integration, 2D, polar and 3D chart, string, programming (using a easy-to-use language called MFP), file operation and unit conversion. It can run in both Android phones and tablets, PC or MAC with JAVA ready (Scientific Calculator for JAVA does not support math recognition).
1. Math recognition: User enter into Smart Calculator and then click the camera button to take photo of one or more than one printed math expressions to recognize. User is able to choose to calculate or plot graph or simply use the recognized text as input. Comparing to Photomath, Scientific Calculator Plus is a bit slower at recognition speed. However, it supports a lot more expressions types than Photomath. And it is able to plot chart of expressions.
Scientific Calculator Plus supports the following expressions: 1. Addition; 2. Subtraction; 3. Multiplication; 4. Division; 5. Fractions; 6. Roots; 7. Multiple linear expressions; 8. Trigonometry; 9. Polynomials; 10. Exponents; 11. Algebra; 12. Integration; 13. Summation; 14. Product; 15. Matrix and 16. Complex value. User can also send email to us if the recognized result is not satisfactory.
2. Back-end math engine: Scientific Calculator Plus supports complex number, matrix, integration and is able to solve multi-variable linear equations, polynomials (up to 6 order) and other simple functions.
Example to input matrix: [[1,2],[3,4]], where [1,2] and [3,4] are 2 rows in the 2*2 matrix.
Example to input complex number: 8.71 - 5.44i where i is the image unit, the times operator, which is *, between 5.44 and i can be ignored. If ignored, no space is allowed between 5.44 and i;
Example to input integral: integrate("x**2", "x", 0, 1) (definite integral of x square from x = 0 to 1) or integrate("x**2","x") (indefinte integral of x square).
3. Graph engine: This app is able to plot 2D, plor or 3D chart. In smart calculator, user inputs the expressions and Scientific Calculator Plus automatically identifies the number of variables (2 variables means 2D chart or polar chart, depending on variable name; 3 variables results in 3D chart) in the expressions and draws corresponding graph. Scientfic Calculator Plus also provides stand alone tools to draw complicated graphs and a set of functions to draw charts from command line.
4. Programming: This app is actually a shell of programming language called MFP. This language internally supports string, complex number and matrix and is able to call all the built-in functions and all the user-defined libs stored in AnMath/scripts folder in SD card. This programming language also provides a complete set of file operation functions and time / date functions. Theoretically, user can do anything using this programming tool in an Android device.
1. Smart calculator: User can take photo to recognize math (printed only), do any calculation or plot graphs using this tool. An internal calculator assistant can convert units and return constant values. Its input pad is configurable. User can add his/her own function buttons.
2. Command line: A matlab like tool for advanced users. User inputs functions line by line and run. Its key board is also configurable.
3. Integration and plotting graphs: Tools calculate complicated integrals and plot various graphs.
4. Scientific Calculator for JAVA: It is included in Scientific Calculator Plus for Android. User is able to connect the mobile device to any PC or MAC via a USB cable, copy SDcard\AnMath\ folder to his/her own directory and launch the JMathCmd.jar in it. Note that SCP for JAVA is not able to recognize math expressions.
Recommended for You