*** Please try Clover Memo LITE (free) before purchasing Clover Paint. Clover Memo LITE comes with stripped down brush and layer system. Most of fundamental features otherwise stay the same.
*** We reckon that the initial learning curve is particularly steep for many users. The following TUTORIAL may get you familiar with Clover Paint
Quick guide: http://goo.gl/YM7eE1.
We also recommend a free nice morning/day/night to customize the app to your favorite.
----- LAYER SYSTEM
* Theoretically unlimited number of layers (as device memory serves)
* Custom canvas size
* .PSD Import and Export
* Basic functions includes creating, cloning, merging and deleting layers
* Advanced functions includes Layer lock, Transparency (Alpha) lock and Clipping, in addition with 11 Blend modes
----- ADVANCE BRUSH SYSTEM
* Custom shape and texture with Perlin noise support
* Number of Blend modes with basic parameters for Brush Size, Opacity and Flow
* Jitter effect creates scatter effect for brush strokes and colors. Jitter supports Perlin noise and white noise settings.
* Blur and Smudge
* Tilt support (for Wacom® Cintiq® Hybrid Companion)
* Pressure, speed and time effect. Devices with non-digitized pen can simulate pen pressure to some extend by speed or time effect.
And a lot more…
----- SELECTION TOOL
* Free-hand selection (Lasso tool), Rectangular Marquee tool, Quick selection (Wand tool)
* Add, subtract, replace selected areas
* Cut/Copy selected area and Paste into a new layer
* Mask support
----- TRANSFORM & MOVE
* Non-uniform and uniform transformation tool with Skew and Perspective tool
* Precise move of transformation with numeric inputs
----- CUSTOM HOTKEYS AND SHORTCUTS
Boost productivity with Hotkeys and Shortcuts (we term it “Clovers”)
* Hotkeys can be assigned to touch gestures, hardware keys and keyboards
* “Clovers” can be created for almost every tool and your favorite brushes anywhere on the screen
this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
Recommended for You