This Elsevier app-book,Dental Materials: A Pocket Guide, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP BOOK for Dental Materials includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Use this quick guide to learn the essentials of dental materials!Dental Materials: A Pocket Guide describes how to recognize, select, and mix the most widely used materials in modern dentistry.
• Hundreds of high-quality photographs help you recognize, identify, and select dental materials, showing materials in three ways: 1) as they appear within manufacturer packaging, 2) as they appear in their unmixed forms, and 3) as they appear at the completion of mixing.
• Need-to-know information includes the form in which the dental material is supplied, its composition, the armamentarium for use, and step-by-step directions on how to mix and use the material.
• Helpful hints or special considerations highlight specific terms, issues, properties, or clinical uses of the materials.
• Convenient, easy-to-follow organization groups chapters into the main categories of materials including restorative materials, impression materials, dental waxes, bonding agents, whitening agents, and others.
• Equipment Commonly Used to Manipulate Materials chaptersets up a foundation of essential knowledge by describing the equipment needed for work in dental materials.
• Historical Dental Materials chapter covers older materials that may still have a place within many dental offices.
• Quick-reference appendices make it easier to look up metric conversion tables along with photos of commonly used brand-name products for each type of material.
Authors: SAUNDERS and Kimberly G. Bastin
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.
Recommended for You