The vastness of space. Millions of years of silence are broken by the final clash of Empires.
A short period of peace and knowledge has launched humanity into the stars. But traveling with us, our inseparable companions: battle, war, assault... and also heroes, modern combat commandos trained to fight in the frontline for the glory of humanity, hearing the call of duty in an endless war against ourselves for the control of the most valuable resource: indurium, a mysterious alien mineral which makes interstellar travel possible.
Who created it? What are those ancient writing found in NOVA galaxy? Have we gone too far in our search of expansion?
"When you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you - Nietzsche"
Lupus est homo homini - Plauto
Battlefield Interstellar is a futuristic first person shooter where you impersonate a sniper assassin, a contract killer whose only mission is avoiding the D-Day for his empire. Two Empires fighting a modern combat one on one sniper and rifle war, assaulting each other in the frontline of the indurium mines.
- Feel the pressure of a sniper or soldier alone facing the enemy in the frontline
- Endless waves of AI controlled enemies
- Different weapons, customizable and upgradeable
- Realistic shooting of your weapon
- More than 70 carefully designed futuristic scenarios
- Real 3D graphics optimized for a wide variety of devices
- Build your very own base!
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- TOTALLY FREE.
- A futuristic and modern combat you will remember.
"A first person shooter which exemplifies what a good modern combat game should always have - different sniper and rifle weapons, nice shoot control and awesome story - 5 of 5 stars" - AlMiSoft Inc
"Best shooter of 2015 - train as a contract killer assassin for the glory of humanity" - Jurta Magazine
"Mobile gamers beware, feel the call of duty in this awesome sniper game" - Klonda Arcade
Recommended for You