Please note: for InfraRed-controlled devices (most TVs and other electronics) you will need an IR-powered Samsung phone/tablet, HTC phone, LG G3 (beta), or own an AnyMote Home : http://anymote.io
LG G2, LG G3 A, LG L90, and LG G-Pad, as well as Sony phones are not supported due to limitations by LG and Sony.
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording)
Free Access (local features):
- customize remote by re-arranging buttons, changing colors, positions, text, icons & more
- create macros to execute multiple commands on a single touch
- use automated tasks to execute commands without interaction (like Mute on Call)
- Tasker integration
- voice commands through Google Now
- floating remotes for access even while using other apps
- air gestures (limited to Galaxy S4)
- no ADS at all !
- add one remote, use it for as long as you want
Paid Access (in-app upgrade)
- add unlimited remotes
- backup / restore remotes
- get personalized customer support
- (more to come)
Have you previously purchased a Smart IR Remote product? You'll automatically be upgraded to PRO
AnyMote is not just a remote control for tv - it can control anything that has an InfraRed receiver. Use it on your DSLR camera to take photos remotely, on your XBox to create gaming macros, on your lights to set the mood and even on set top boxes to automatically set to a channel at a specified time!
Have questions about our permissions? Visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Our hearts go out to the GermanWings flight 4U9525 passenger's families. Our deepest regrets and condolences!
Recommended for You