===Information for Purchase===
Please us with any question, you may have.
We cannot answer any questions asked on Review.
E-mail: [email protected]
*If you would like to check your payment on the market, please visit, https://checkout.google.com.(Please note that Webplan cannot check your payment because we do does not have your personal information.)
*According to the Android Market's policy, you cannot get a refund 15 minutes after you make a purchase.
*If you would like to set Google Calendar synchronization, please refer to the User Guide. You can see only the schedules which you marked at Setting>Schedule/Calendar Setting>Schedule View Setting. You must select Google account before entering your schedule. Then you see a G mark on the schedule.
===About PlanPlus Planner===
This is an Android application for the world's best planner, PlanPlus Planner.
PlanPlus Planner works around 3 steps:Find, Plan and Act. It consists of PenNote, Task, Schedule, Master Task, Notes, Calendar, Search, Mission, Goldensaying, Backup and ScreenLock.
You can share your schedule through Google Calendar, Twitter, SMS and Email. Using the drag-and-drop function, you can more easily your tasks and schedule.
By allowing you to prioritize previously incompleted tasks and to make folders of Notes, FranklinPlanner is the most covenient way to manage your schedule.
===Features of PlanPlus Planner===
The core of PlanPlus Planner is Plan, Act and Evaluate. Please see the process below.
1. Write your plan at Master Task. (We are planning to add a Goal menu.)
2. Write your action plan after moving your plan into Today's Task from Master using the Drag function.
3. Desingate its importance at Task as A, B or C.
4. Act out your plan according to the tasks and schedules you planned in advance.
5. Evaluate the status of your plan--complete, cancel or delay- at Task. You can delay what you did not complete today to the another date.
6. If you designate the time of a Task, you can drag it to Schedule.
Task helps you improve your execution of your plans, which will prevent you from delaying your important tasks and schedules.
Once you follow the process-Plan, Act, Evaluate- of PlanPlus Planner, you will begin to plan, act out what is truly important to you.
Recommended for You