Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Widget objects - text, shapes, images, weather, graphic (progress), analog clock etc.
Text objects - calendar, weather, battery info, missed calls, sms, gmail, location, next calendar event, tasker variables
Graphical objects - barcode, bar, pie
Special objects - Week bar, Series clock
Text mapping to override text values
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Share skins with one press
Ability to customize objects for size, color, tranparency, fonts etc.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
Join the UCCW beta program here: http://uccw.vasudevsoftwares.com/uccw-beta-version/
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
Recommended for You