What is it?
• A widget that shows the number of unread emails
• With one click, it directly opens the Gmail app with a specific account/folder/label
• One icon can have one-click links to different accounts/folders/labels
Who needs it?
• People who often check email
• People who like iOS style of unread badge
• People who have multiple Gmail accounts and don't want to launch Gmail app -> Swipe left for menu -> Select account -> select label (Only one-click is required with Unread Badge. Yes, one-click)
• People who wants to customize the Gmail icon
What does it do?
• You can use multiple Gmail accounts
• You can select different labels/tabs/folders (*paid version only)
• One widget can support multiple accounts and labels
[Important]: Gmail app (NOT Android version) needs to be 4.0.5 or higher. Be sure you first check the app version and/or update to the latest.
* We are currently investigating if we are able to support Exchange accounts for Gmail 5.0+. Thank you for your patience.
* If you have purchased our old(discontinued) 'Gmail Unread Counter' app and wish for a refund, please email us your order number.
Recommended for You