Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, wav (8/16bit pcm)
- Doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. See Q&A.
** if you've updated your phone to JellyBean (4.0 -> 4.1 or 4.1 -> 4.2):
Please uninstall and then reinstall Maple. (because Jellybean has a new file system)
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
You can change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch.
* Pitch control (audio key changer)
You can change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones).
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
(requires android 4.0 and up)
* musiXmatch FloatingLyrics support
* Vocal remover (for center-panned vocals)
You can use it for karaoke.
and more ...
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets
to auto-stop audio playback when your phone starts ringing
to save playlists and bookmarks
to get real-time audio waveform data for the visualizer. See the link below to get the details: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
to prevent your device from sleeping during playback
for ads, and error & usage reporting
for volume control and sound effects
General Questions/Answers for Maple
Q. Cannot open MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. Why?
A. The app doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate (or other downloaders). They are not real MP3 files in many cases.
Recommended for You