-- “Does it make sense for an alarm clock app to want permission to record video or take picture? Probably not.” --
-- “Average android phone have installed 24 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch you and spy on you. Each of 24 apps can take picture or recording video anytime they want. Most of the apps has internet permission and can transfer pictures and videos to the world. (Plus unknown number of security agencies watching your right now ;).” –
• Try Camera Block Pro - Spyware protect and:
✔ Block and disable your phone camera by single click.
✔ Protect your privacy from spying through phone camera. (By spyware, malware, surveillance or virus apps).
✔ Show list of apps with camera permission (See security threats (spyware, virus, malware and surveillance
✔ App doesn't require "camera permission" so even our app can't be spying / watching you (for android 4.0+).
✔ Multiple camera support/protection (Front, Back, …)
✔ Use home screen widget for quick access.
✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets.
★ Try Free version (Camera Block - Anti spy - malware):
- Free version protection is working 22 hours per day (Blocking is off between 20:00 – 22:00 hours)
- Free version contains banner ads
http://goo.gl/LQyBiP (Camera Block - Anti spy - malware)
-"You will be shocked to see how many apps have permission to turn your camera on. This app is necessary. Does a good job and is bullet proof."-
★★★★★ by Michael, HTC One
-"Absolutely awesome App. This app is a must have if you want your camera to be private.you'll be shocked how many apps are highjacking your phone and you don't even know it."-
★★★★★ by Miranda, Galaxy S4
-"If you don't want people/government to see you from your phone or tablet cameras then get this app. It is very simple to use. I've been running it for a couple months now and haven't had any issues with it at all."-
★★★★★ by Tim, Galaxy S5
• Text from video (Short app introduction):
1. Does it make sense for an alarm clock app to want permission to record video or take picture?
2. So why you have installed 15 – 30 apps with camera permission ?
3. Camera permission allows the app to use the camera (take picture, record video) at any time without your confirmation.
4. Install Camera Block - Spyware and malware protection app and turn off (disable) your camera when you are not using it.
5. One click before and one after taking photo can guarantee that nobody is spying on you.
6. Install Camera Block - Spyware and malware protection and protect yourself.
- Does app needs a camera permission, is app safe ?
1. Android 4.0+: No, app doesn't require "camera permission". (Your camera is 100% protected,even our app can't be watching you).
2. Android 2.3 - 3.2: Yes, app has and requires camera permission: On older android system camera blocking / protection can't be technically done without access to camera (Simply said: We can't close and block doors if we can't touch and manipulate this doors :).
Recommended for You