Treat yourself with Material Things, an icon theme for your android phone or tablet based on material design and wallpapers inspired by android lollipop. Color up your display with some simple, clean material Icons and lollipop wallpapers.
-- Features --
- 1650+ Hand-crafted HD icons
- 75+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added constantly
- All material wallpapers shown are included!
- XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 14 Customized material/lollipop designed wallpapers. Wallpapers are 3D renders inspired by the lollipop theme and material design.
- Contains over 1650 different clean, flat and material design/lollipop-based icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed. Browse and download via the cloud.
- Integrated icon request or easy link to request icons via a contact form.
- Clean, material, lollipop icons go with any background.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: [email protected]
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
Try out the free version here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.materialfree
If there's a problem and you plan on cancelling your order, please email me at [email protected] and let me know why! :)
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at [email protected], or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing "Request Icons."
Visit my site at http://www.natewren.com
Recommended for You