"Addictive and courageous" - TArcade
The crucial scenario of the World War II, the bloodiest battle in the history. Bombing destroyed the city, two armies clashed for months and war degenerated on building-to-building fighting. A valiant man killed more than 200 people using his astonishing sniper skills. His name, Vasily Zaytsev. Thousands of bullets shot by thousand people.
Now, more than 70 years later, history repeats.
HN Games proudly presents Battlefield Stalingrad, a modern day tribute to the courage of that man and many others. Join the Red Army or the Wehrmacht in a fight to control today's Stalingrad, fighting fiercely through endless waves of ruthless enemies as an elite sniper.
- Feel the pressure of a sniper alone facing the enemy
- Endless waves of AI controlled enemies
- Use wisely your grenades when the odds are against you
- Realistic shooting and reloading of the weapon
- Eight different scenarios connected between them plus endless mode
- Real 3D graphics optimized for a wide variety of devices
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Share with your friends on Facebook and get new weapons
- Totally free, no purchases inside the game
Let the bullets fly in this popular third-person shooter!
"This is the sort of game you could easily play while on the bus or the subway…"
Betrayed and left for dead, you must build your team of mercenaries and exact revenge against your enemies.
ASSEMBLE YOUR ELITE SQUAD
Recruit and train soldiers to lead the ultimate team into battle!
DOMINATE ACTION-PACKED CAMPAIGNS
Lead your squad to victory through 40 unique missions and 13 elite challenges.
BATTLE FOR ONLINE SUPREMACY
Think you have an unstoppable squad?
FACE PERILOUS URBAN WARFARE
Shoot your way through 7 destructible battlefields! Take on snipers, heavy weapon specialists, tanks, helicopters, flying drones and more!
COMMAND ADVANCED WEAPONRY
Maximize your firepower with multiple, upgradable weapon classes including sniper rifles, assault rifles, shotguns and machine guns.
YOUR SQUAD. YOUR WAR.
Battlefield Stalingrad is free to play.
Recommended for You