« The Heart of Gold is one of the most stunningly beautiful games I've played »
Grab It Magazine
« It is one of the classier Casual Adventure/Hidden Object games I’ve played in recent times »
« … this game could set a standard for future hidden object games »
The story unfolds in 1947 Thailand, in a world filled with characters, myths and legends from ancient Buddhist tales. When Melissa is invited by the Queen of England in person, she has no idea that her life is about to take a dramatic turn and a simple mission will lead her to question her very existence.
Thanks to our brand new "Immersion Tech." we're able to combine cutting-edge 3D with beautiful hand-painted graphics. Live an adventure like no other!
---- FEATURES ----
● Use simple, natural gestures to navigate, interact with characters & use items with ease!
● Manipulate exquisite 3D inventory objects!
● More than 30 exclusive puzzles, replay them to beat your best scores!
● Over 30 detailed locations to search for Hidden Objects
● Over seven hours of Game Play!
● Three difficulty levels: Novice, Adventurer or Expert
● Handles all screen ratios (widescreen 16/9, 4/3, etc)
● The game is fully translated in 14 languages
---- CURIOUS? ----
Visit http://www.melissak-game.com to learn more
Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1rFAw7P
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SDPGames
See our Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/sdpgames
Explore our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/sdpgames
Subscribe to our Newsletter: http://www.sdpgames.com/subscribe.htm
SDP Games is a video games developer based in Lyon, France. Our mission is simple: create high-quality, jaw-droppingly immersive games. Visit our official website for more information:
Recommended for You