You can use the following features very intuitively with 'SquareHome.Tablet'.
- create a tile by dragging an application, shortcut or widget.
- resize the tile by dragging right-bottom corner.
- control the size of widget in a tile by clicking the centeral button when resizing it.
- change the style and form of a tile.
- so many forms are supported: auto image, custom image, CPU load, available memory, battery level, missed calls, unread messages, unread Gmails, date/time...
- apply a theme or icon pack easily.
- make group of tiles and set the group label by tapping the header of it.
- create a folder by dragging the group header.
- easy search for applications, shortcuts and widgets.
- hide useless applications.
- assign behaviors to many gestures.
- other many intuitive features.
I do not explain long. Give it a try. :)
Keyword: Metro UI, tiles
Recommended for You