**This app is also designed for samsung multiwindow. If you don't know what is it, read below!**
Multidialer is a complete dialer with various features thinked for improve your calls.
There are a lot of great features, for example:
- Suggestions and t9 algorithm;
- Notification widgets;
- Home screen dialer widget (only plus) and 3 starred in android widget;
- Left slider with contact list (and pictures);
- Right slider with call logs;
- Top slider with settings (inspired by material design);
- Long click on a contact for a quick preview, then click on the pictures for the contact sheet;
- Shortcuts on the numbers;
- Send sms;
- Adaptive UI, that change if you are in multiwindow mode or normal mode (read after about this samsung's feature);
- Automathic call when you put the phone near your ear.
- 4 gestures over the numeric keypad, with different effects if the text field is empty or full;
- Air gestures, control your phone without touching the screen (worked on some samsung devices);
- Others (check the FAQ menu for the complete list of features and instructions).
The interface is designed for have these functions at your fingertips, with a minimal modern graphic style! Also, the style is highly customizable thanks to a lot of themes and the various options.
This app is also designed for samsung devices that support samsung's multiwindow feature (as galaxy s4, s3, note, note 2, note 3...). In some samsung devices you cannot use the dialer in multiwindow mode. With this app you can use the dialer and another app (like browser, playstore, etc...) at the same time! Thanks to the adaptive ui feature, when you are in multiwndow mode the interface change for improve comfort!
Attention: when you make a call you must use the standard interface. Is impossible to replace it (without root). Is a the way used by system for fired calls. You can see it when push the phone icon in every dialer app. Usually this interface doesn't support multiwindow, so this dialer work in multiwindow, but when you starting a call, you'll see the interface in fullscreen. Unfortunatly I cannot do anything for this, is not an issue.
What is samsung multiwindow? It is a great feature for multitasking. Through this, you can split screen in two parts, in order to use 2 apps at the same time! for enable it (depends if your device has this feature) you must check the
toggle "multiwindow", then push and hold back button. You'll see a sidebar that contains all the app that support multiwindow mode. Drag and drop 2 apps from this to the screen and enjoy multitasking!
- Call & read phone state: for making calls;
- Read contacts & read call log: for contacts and call log;
- Write call log & write contacts: for delete calls and modify contacts (is required in some devices);
- Vibration: used when push a button;
- Modify audio settings: for make a call with speaker on;
- com.samsung.android.providers.context.permission.WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY: for samsung multiwindow on 4.4+ devices.
Recommended for You