To-the-point information on more than 1000 diseases and disorders surgeons is most likely to encounter.
The leading single-source surgery book for house-staff, students, practitioners, and surgeons
Authoritative, concise, and completely up-to-date, features:
• Wide-ranging coverage that encompasses general surgery and all the important subspecialties including otolaryngology, urology, gynecology, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and pediatrics
• References linked to recent journal articles
• Logical quick-find organization made even more accessible by a comprehensive index
• More than 600 informative photographs and illustrations
• Detailed treatment algorithms
• Added chapters on Training, Communication, Professionalism, and Systems-Based Practice
• Completely rewritten chapters on Wound Healing, Anesthesia, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, The Heart, Neurosurgery, Gynecology, and Orthopedics
Authors: Gerard M. Doherty
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You