Unlike some other RPGs in the last years, Exiled Kingdoms is not a linear sucession of levels, but an open world. You decide where to go, what to do and who to be friends with! Explore mysterious ruins, fight to free slaves, or join some of the powerful factions; the choice is yours.
• Real-time combat against all kinds of different monsters and beasts, from vicious goblins to raging minotaurs and wyverns.
• Explore all kind of environments freely: forests and caves, cities, ancient tombs and remote valleys.
• Customize your character choosing between 4 classes, 40 skills and hundreds of different items.
• Dozens of quests to solve, many with unique rewards.
• Talk to hundreds of non-player characters, solve mysteries, make friends and enemies.
• Roam the world freely, the game is completely non-linear and you can pretty much go anywhere you want. Become a tomb robber, or a bounty hunter, it's up to you!
• Work on your reputation to become a hero of one or more of the kingdoms or guilds. Eventually you can become a knight, a high mage, a hero... or a villiain.
Story introduction: A dark tale, and a brave new world
A century ago, the Andorian Empire was destroyed by a magical cataclysm that brought The Horrors into our world; humanity was nearly annihilated. Many thousands managed to escape sailing away to the Imperial Colony of Varannar: a savage island, dangerous and unexplored. Mistrust and blame made impossible to elect a new Emperor, and the four Exiled Kingdoms were proclaimed.
Nowadays, the ragtag kingdoms still struggle to survive in a harsh land, often waging war on each other. Empire and the Horrors are, for many, just old legends and fairytales. You are a novice adventurer, rarely paying attention to such old stories; you're more concerned with your latest misadventures and lack of gold.
But for once, luck seems to be on your side. You received a letter from New Garand, stating that you are the sole beneficiary of a big inheritance. You don’t remember any relatives in the capital of the Kingdom of Varsilia, but certainly that won’t stop you from an opportunity like this! The road to New Garand will reveal many surprises, and will teach you that fairytales and legends can become, in fact, very real.
About this game
Exiled Kingdoms is currently in public Beta, a fewl features and areas are not available. Future updates will always be compatible with your savegames, so you will not need to start all over.
For support, feedback, or any questions visit our forum at http://www.exiledkingdoms.com
Recommended for You