Word Master is an innovative version of the traditional “Crosswords" board puzzle.
Not needing internet connection, using unique fast artificial intelligence resources and with highly customizable options, Word Master is used by Scrabble enthusiasts for quick offline training and induce the players to improve their skills and reasoning in the game.
Create words with the 7 letters on your rack and place them on the 15 by 15 tile board. Boost your score by placing letters on the special Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
• French (Français)
• Portuguese (Português)
• German (Deutsch)
• Spanish (Español)
• Italian (Italiano)
PLAY AGAINST THE COMPUTER
Choose the level and the duration of the game. No more waiting long hours for your opponent to play! Both computer and player tiles are randomly selected, simulating in the best way possible a game against a real opponent.
PASS N' PLAY
Play offline against friends! In the bus, airport, train or whatever place you are.
Find out if you are a true Scrabble champion. In this mode, you score more points in each turn as you come closer to the best possible word. Try to beat your high scores!
IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH THE MASTER
After each turn, you will be able to see which words you could have played. Learn how to use the bonus squares on the board and the standards for the formation of words.
ENRICH YOUR VOCABULARY WITH WORD DEFINITIONS
Swipe your finger across any word on the board and get its dictionary definition. (Internet required)
• Do not waste your time searching whether the word you chose exists! As you place the word on the board, the game will display whether the word is or not valid and its score.
• Get tips for valid words being created in your rack as you are arranging your letters (You can enable or disable this feature at any time).
• Save your game and resume later.
• Keep track of your records and stats (e.g. best final score, best word ever played, total bingos and more).
• Choose from various board layouts, including random.
• Block the droid from using very rare words.
• Bad draw helper (avoid receiving a rack with no consonants or no vowels).
• Two dictionaries in English available:
TWL06: Used in official Scrabble competitions in the US, Canada and Thailand.
WWF: Suitable for family play, offensive words are not included .
• Other languages and dictionaries used:
French: Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5
Spanish: DRAE (Including characters "CH", "LL", "RR" and "Ñ"
German (Including characters "Ä", "Ö" and "Ü")
Recommended for You