Bitbeaker is an open source Bitbucket client for Android. If you have found a bug or just want a new feature, please report it to https://bitbucket.org/bitbeaker-dev-team/bitbeaker instead of writing it into reviews. It helps the community to actually fix the problems. Of course you can also contribute directly using pull requests.
- Supports both public and private repositories
- Uses OAuth authentication
- Source browser with syntax highlighting
- Manage issues: create, edit, view and comment
- Browse Wiki
- Browse tags
- Browse branches
- List past and present pull requests
- Receive notifications from selected repositories
- Capture Bitbucket links
Note: This app is neither a full Git nor Mercurial client. It uses Bitbucket's REST API instead.
Recommended for You