Bright M IDE is a full mobile integrated development environment (IDE) for Android devices. With this app you can create, modify and build Android apps on your Android tablet or phone.
Bright M IDE offers a rich text editor with syntax highlighting, auto-completion, complete file history, integrated (offline available) SDK documentation and more than 30 hot key functions of the Eclipse IDE. The editor allows quick navigation with file tabs and location history, fast and precise text selection and easy text operations like moving lines or commenting out of code, so you can write and edit source files as fast and easy as possible. Bright M IDE can also work with many different projects in parallel, offers a rich workbench with a menu line and a rich tool bar.
The mobile IDE offers many special features that are not available in most / any other comparable apps. Bright M IDE can also be used very well together with other IDE apps so you can use the best tool for each development step.
Bright M IDE works very well with the “Hacking & Developing” keyboard of the same author.
List of most important features:
- edit existing Android projects
- create new Android projects from scratch
- calling a free third-party-app to compile the source code and build an APK-file
- install and execute APK-files on your device
- multiple projects
- multiple source directories and jar files in single project
edit and select:
- syntax highlighting
- double touch to select
- auto completion
- move line
- duplicate line
- comment out code / un-comment out code
- highlight occurences
- automatic file saving every few minutes
- full code history
- included Android SKD help in split view (also available offline)
- web browser
- toolbar and file tabs can be hidden/shown with single button
- project settings dialog
- single button to hide soft keyboard
- Eclipse color coding and hotkeys
- file tabs
- open methods
- open files (include wildcard search)
- remember file locations
- go to last edit location
- seach current word
- fast scroll knob
The Bright M IDE Premium key is required to edit files and build APK files in bigger projects (more than 5 Java source files).
If you have any ideas for new feature, comments, problems or you need any help, please use the “Send Questions/Feedback To Developer” button in the app (and not in Google Play) so that the author can reply to you.
Recommended for You