Twistago is a turn-based tactical board game for 1-4 players, with a twist. The premise is simple: spin your aliens home! But beware: every move you make can affect your opponent's pieces as well. Try and let your opponents move your pieces for you, gain advantage by gathering power cores, and if you're really clever, harness the power of the black hole and sink your opponents into it. Plan, maneuver, respond!
Think you got the hang of it? Then prove yourself against two or three real or virtual players.
- is sophisticated without being complicated
- is suitable for ages 6 upwards
- takes 10 to 30 minutes per game
- is quick and easy to learn
- optionally provides context-sensitive tips and advice
- can (currently) be played locally against friends and family
- can be played against the computer at three difficulty levels
This game contains no advertisements or in-app purchases: buy once, play forever.
Recommended for You