Please read full description
• More than 800 icons (Including the icons for Asus, CyanogenMod, HTC, Huawei LG, Xiaomi, Sony and Samsung stock apps)
• Dynamic calendar support for Google, Samsung, Boxer, Today and Asus calendar if supported by custom launcher
• More than 100 variant icons
• More than 30 color variants for Contacts, Google Messenger and Clock icons
• More than 25 generic folders
• 28 Cloud based wallpapers
- Variant icons can be found and changed on the edit menu of most launchers
- The wallpapers on the screenshots are included in the app
• Material Design dashboard by +Jahir Fiquitiva
• Updates every 2 weeks
• Support for every major launcher (Including Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Epic, Go, Holo, Inspire, KK, L, Lucid, Mini, Nemus, Next, Nine, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, TSF and many others)
• Support for CM Theme Engine
• Support for LG Home Launcher
• Built-In Icon request tool
• Cloud based wallpapers
Applying the icon pack on Android Wear Devices:
In order to have the icons working on Android Wear devices it's required to apply KAIP with CyanogenMod Theme Engine. This will allow the icons to show only on the notificatios for some apps only.
Not every themed icon made can be seen on wear devices, it depends on the app, so keep that in mind.
• Why does the app need permission to modify or delete content of my storage?
It's needed to be able to write and read icon requests data and files.
• Why does the app need permission to full network access?
It's needed to be able to load the cloud based wallpapers and download them.
• Why does the app need permission to view connections?
It's needed to be able to check if your device has internet connection.
Join the G+ community to keep up with the support of the app:
Follow me on G+
Thanks to +Naman Rastogi for such a beautiful Feature Graphic!
Recommended for You