“For those looking for an entertaining local multiplayer game […] this is a solid choice” — 148Apps.com
“It's an entertaining and smart mash-up of puzzler and board game” — PocketGamer.co.uk
“A great strategy board game with sophisticated level of difficulty, and high emergent complexity” — iPlayApps.de
In UFHO2, you play a jelly alien trying to get as many gems as possible while moving about in a maze-like UFO. Play turn-based matches against smart opponents, and use your brain to outwit them and get the upper hand.
UFHO2 is strategy at its finest, packed in a competitive board game tailored from the ground-up for the touch screen. In this sequel, things get bigger and better in every way, with new stages, more board layouts, all new characters, new game modes, and more powerups, leaderboards and achievements. What more can you ask for?
• Story Mode — 10 unique planets along 2 different story lines, for a total of 25+ matches
• Local Multiplayer mode — outwitting your friends is more fun when you can see the disappointment in their eyes
• Situations mode — once you’ve become really good, show your worth in these super-hard matches!
• Play up to 4 on one device!
• 10 different alien races to unlock, each one with its own in-game power
• 6 guests from other indie games (World of Goo, Super Crate Box, Bit.Trip, Blocks That Matter, Gish, Cortex Command)
• A wonderful original soundtrack, by composer Francesco D'Andrea — listen to it on http://bit.ly/UFHO2soundtrack
AND MORE TO COME SOON:
• A cross-platform Online Multiplayer mode
• Even more characters
• Hats for everyone :)
Follow the game @UFHO2 and the developer @ccontinisio
Recommended for You