"The Best Privacy Safeguard on Android!
DU Privacy Vault can totally protect your privacy and secrets - lock private apps, and hide sensitive photos and videos. You'll never have to worry about prying eyes anymore! DU Privacy Vault can completely protect your privacy.
DU Privacy Vault helps you stay secure when:
Kids like to play games on your phone and might make unauthorized payments.
Your significant other always wants to read all of your messages on LINE, Facebook, Twitter and SMS.
Your parents are curious about your photo gallery or your new friends.
Your colleagues browse you private photos or videos when you share your phone with them.
Key features of DU Privacy Vault:
App Lock: Secure your smartphone and completely protect your privacy. You can lock all of your apps with just one password, and you can also lock individual apps.
Photo/Video Safe Vault: Hide and encrypt your photos and videos and keep them locked with DU Privacy Vault. Never worry about your private photos/videos being viewed by other people.
Lock Cover: Disguise your lock screen as something else. A 'Fake App Crash' screen cover is now supported, and more covers will coming soon.
Prevent Uninstall: After you turn on the Prevent Uninstall feature, other people won't be able to delete DU Privacy Vault from your phone without your authorization.
Lock Delay: Within the time limit you set, you don't need to unlock your apps again when you reopen them.
Easy to lock/unlock: You can easily lock/unlock all of your apps with just one tap.
• How can I lock my apps?
- It's simple, open the applock function and just click the lock button of the apps you want to lock.
• Can I lock any app?
- Yes, you can lock any installed apps in your smartphone.
• How can I hide my photos/videos?
- Open the Pivate Images/Videos function and select the photos/videos and press ""Encrypt"". It's that simple!
• How do I change my password?
- Open DU Privacy Vault, go to Settings, Password Settings, and Set Unlock Pattern.
• What should I do if I forget my password?
- You can use your security question answer to reset your unlock pattern.
Contact us: [email protected]"
Recommended for You