Step inside the action!
VR Player Pro is a fully customizable media player for high definition VR video playback, immersive media experiences, and even 360° LIVE streams.
Now, you can use your phone as an HD virtual reality headset OR move your phone around without a headset like holding a window into another world.
- Support 2D/3D photos and videos
- Supported formats: mono, side-by-side, over/under
- Read local files or call up remote URL's
- Stream in 360° events live.
- Activate voice commands
- Gamepad and keyboard supports
- Subtitles support (.srt and .smi format)
- Ambient lighting effects
Available projection geometries:
- Plane (For all regular movies projected on a virtual screen)
- Dome (For action cameras like the GoPro or Kodak 360)
- Sphere (For spherical 360° videos and photos)
- Full dome (For IMAX and planetarium styled videos)
- Cylinder (For panoramic photos and videos)
- Cube (For cube maps like in video games)
*** We value your privacy and security, so we want to be very clear on the permissions the app asks for on install.
• Take pictures and videos - For camera access in "See-Thru Mode"
• Record audio - For voice command access and accuracy. No audio gets saved or sent to us.
• Approximate location - Better accuracy of orientation and position inside of VR
• Modify or delete contents from SD card; read contents of SD card - For your file navigation access
• Find accounts on the device - To give you better and easier navigation access to your content storage locations
• Control near field communication - NFC is for detecting Google cardboard presets when NFC tag is in the HMD.
• Access Bluetooth settings / Pair with Bluetooth devices - For external bluetooth device control
• Control vibration, prevent phone from sleeping - So it doesn't interrupt your experiences.
VR Player PRO is based on the open source project that started it all. This Android Pro version puts the power of VR Player desktop in the palm of your hand with full customization of the entire experience for professionals and power users. Note that some of the PC features are not supported yet.
For the list of compatible video formats, see: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
Note: If your videos are not compatible, you can re-encode using any video transcoding software like HandBrake (http://handbrake.fr/). For some devices, mp4 in h264 format only support baseline profile.
Recommended for You