Want to play 3D PC games on your tablet? Now, with the "Best of CES 2012" award-winning Splashtop Remote PC Gaming, you CAN! Skyrim, Civilization 5, Wow, Diablo, Portal, PES2012, and even more with CUSTOMIZABLE on-screen maneuver and tablet gestures!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Remote PC Gaming is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams smooth, high-res video and audio from your PC or Mac, allowing you to play games on your tablet. you can also use it to access all other applications, and files.
★★★★★ Best of CES 2012 Award – Best Mobile App
★★★★★ "Both a breakthrough and a bargain." -- The New York Times
★★★★★ "Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app." -- USA Today
★★★★★ "Splashtop Remote is... extremely easy to setup" -- Pixelatedgeek.com
With Splashtop Remote PC Gaming, you can
* Play graphic-intensive games on your tablet with optimized gesture (see notice 1)
* Play Flash games on your browser
* Listen to music on your computer in any format
* Access your full computer browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) including your bookmarks, favorite plug-ins, and extensions (Flash, Java, etc.)
See it in action here: http://youtu.be/PBnmYeyAMf4
Fast and Easy Setup (see notice 2):
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers -- sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
* A computer with dual-core CPU on remote PC strongly recommended for best performance
1.To enjoy 3D games such as Skyrim, you need to have a powerful PC, ideally with NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and a good Wi-Fi signal and performance(ideally a 802.11n Wi-Fi router).
2.Splashtop Remote PC Gaming for tablets running Android 4.x.
3.If you are willing to play with XBox 360 controller from your Android tablet, you need to do some special setting on your computer, please refer to this FAQ page: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/entries/25600766
Recommended for You