DoorViewer is a unique android app that will turn a spare, cheap android phone with a decent camera into a multipurpose security camera and especially can be used as a digital viewer & recorder for your home safety.
Limitations of conventional peephole viewer:
1. When you are not at home some people can mess around your corridor like throw garbage in your passage, scratch / damage door or any other threat, but you have no clue who has done that?
2. Small kids cannot reach to peephole due to height.
3. Visually impaired or old people can’t see clearly from peephole.
Solution for all this limitations - DoorViewer:
1. It can be used for viewing door’s regular peephole view into mobile, thus helping in better visibility through bigger mobile screen area and camera zoom feature.
2. It has a recording capability, so that once you are back home you can view the recordings and know who did the mischief around your corridor.
3. You can also use the app for regular room/shop security, monitor servants, child safety, etc.
1. Easy to install & use - No drills for setup. Internet or computer not required for video recording. You can use sticky velcro strips, or card paper setup to mount mobile on door peephole. (Installation guide for mounting mobile on door: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_7BYCgysmSZZnlhR3FLQXZscTA/view?usp=sharing)
2. Larger peephole view through mobile display and zoom feature.
3. Safety: Cool Down & Temperature check
The only camera recording app in market that checks for increase in device temperature due to continuous usage of camera, which in turn affects device shell life.
Cool down will shut camera for a short interval during recording and thus reduce device heat. Temperature check will ensure that if specified maximum limit has reached then recording / camera is shut down.
4. Power saving mode for longer battery life.
5. Highly Configurable as per your needs.
Recommended for You