Are you tired of the classic work interface which blocks you in a single application?
Multitasking is the perfect app for you!
You can use this app to open multiple tools simultaneously.
Multitasking is composed by the settings menu, the sidebar and the floating tools. To access the tools bar do a swipe gesture to the right.
The windows can be modified in various ways:
- they can be resized;
- they can moved anywhere on the screen;
- they can be used in fullscreen mode;
- they can be minimized into the notification bar;
During the development phase the following libraries were used:
1. Standout (https://github.com/pingpongboss/StandOut)
2. Showcase View (https://github.com/amlcurran/ShowcaseView)
3. WheelWidget (https://github.com/yankovskiy/WheelWidget)
4. HoloColorPicker (https://github.com/LarsWerkman/HoloColorPicker)
If you are interested in buying the source code of this app please don't hesitate to contact me at "[email protected]".
Recommended for You