Next News Pro (Reader & Lock) is a stylish news aggregator app combined with a lock screen feature (that allows you to grab the most important stories from various respected sites, and display them right into your lock screen).
Based on your reading interests, whether they are finance, tech, fashion or others, you'll always have the breaking news headlines every time you want to unlock your phone.
The application features the following news categories: Sports, Gags, Food, News, Technology, Health, Fashion, Home and DIY, Travel, Fitness, Entertainment, Games, Business, Science, Startups. Choose whatever category suits you best!
Enjoy the premium content that is handpicked by our experienced editors, bookmark your favourite stories and read them later. You can also add the local weather forecast and a digital clock.
For enhanced security, you can activate the popular "pattern unlock" that is integrated in every Android phone.
You asked, we delivered: this app is a sequel to the popular Next News (free/ads supported). We were featured in some Android-specific publications:
- Android Pit: https://www.androidpit.com/best-android-lock-screen-apps
- Android Flagship: http://androidflagship.com/16295-stay-informed-android-next-news-lock-screen
- BetaPage: http://betapage.co/startup/next-news-lock-screen
- Netted: http://netted.net/extra-netted/get-news-updates-on-your-lock-screen/
- DreamyTricks: http://www.dreamytricks.com/best-android-lock-screen-apps/
- WonderShare: https://www.wondershare.com/android/android-lock-screen.html
- Androids 24: http://www.androids24.com/best-screen-lock-apps-for-android/
- CooLoserTech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7RQ6XP19jA
Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or questions regarding Next News Pro (Reader & Lock) (e-mail: [email protected]). Please use this email address if the app doesn't work well on your device, we'll work it out together, in order to fix the issues.
- Unlock screen as usual by dragging up the lock bubble
- Long press: read content
- Swipe Left/Right: get more content
- Swipe Up: see the entire photo
- Swipe Down: manual refresh
- Press bookmark button: read later
Recommended for You