Xposed Framework required !!
Thanks to Bluetooth ToolKit you can receive any file via bluetooth, decide whether to be notified when you receive a file, and last but not least, you can make different parts forgotten by Google in Material Design, all in a graphic adorable and sugary!
All changes are on-the-go, and don't require reboots.
• You can receive any file type through bluetooth, with total control
• You can choose whether be notified when there is an incoming file
• Makes the windows and the bluetooth icon in Material Design (only Lollipop and above)
• Allows you to set the timeout to infinity research on older Samsung devices
• Superuser is used to allow Bluetooth ToolKit to restart the original bluetooth application.
• Internet and check license are used for check the validity of your copy.
• Write external storage is needed to fix the install location. In many cases isn't used.
I repeat, Xposed Framework required !!
• The app tell me that the license is invalid:
Try to press retry few times, if this doesn't work clear cache and data for the Play Store and for Bluetooth ToolKit, wait few minutes and then retry.
• The app don't work ("File does not exist" shown in the log):
The latest version contain a fix for this. Just update and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you want to help with translate, press here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-bluetooth-unlock-unlock-receive-t2805347/post53910464
Recommended for You