1. Voice search for videos (by name) and photos (by date or month/year)
2. Automatic thumbnail generation for photos and videos
3. Easy to use intuitive interface.
1. A straight OTG cable (see screenshots for examples)
2. A USB flash drive, flash card reader or hard drive.
3. A game controller is NOT required. I'm currently investigating why that is showing on the Play Store.
Android TV Global Search Requirements:
Large devices must be indexed by app
App much have USB device permission
-Check "Use by default for this USB device" from app when prompted
JPEG, PNG and most RAW formats are supported
Most videos can be played with third party software such as MX Player.
Force thumbnail regeneration:
1. Go to Android TV Settings
2. Go to Apps
3. Go to USB Media Browser
4. Select Clear Cache
I've tested with my video and photo library and it's working quite nicely. As languages and file name schemes do vary, it may not work as well with your collection. If you are having issues, please contact me via the E-mail Developer link and I'll see what I can do to tweak it.
Recommended for You