QPython3 is a port of Python3 for android, it can run Python3 applications on your android devices like mobile or tablet, It also contains the Package Index where you can find many funny and usable Python applications easily.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
Recommended for You