KitKat support added!
- On Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hiding/showing stock navigation bar will trigger lock screen.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys - make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar - use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency.
- Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
JOIN Beta version community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115800359125266491041
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different - it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
Recommended for You