Snap Desk is a memo management app which can be opened by simple touch.
- You can open it while using other apps.
Even when you are playing games or browsing the web, just drag near the snap region and it will come out.
- You don't need to name the memo or make folders to manage them.
Move and set memo types to categorize and manage them like your actual desk.
- Each memo can have different background colors according to Heart(♥), Diamond(♦), Club(♣), Spade(♠) types. You can set memo types by its priority or category.
- You can even rotate memo by two fingers on arrange mode.
- Pen and eraser mode changes in turn when you press S-pen button on hovering.
- Desk will be collapsed when you double tap the black size control bar.
- Sometimes Snap Desk may be terminated suddenly by Android OS if there's very little memory left.
- The difference between full version and free version is only the ads.
If you don't like ads or you would like to donate, please buy the full version.
- Evernote, box, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive cloud sync will be implemented soon.
- FlyingBus Studio's another app Snap Pad is available.
Snap Pad and Snap Desk are similar but main targets are different.
If you want to write memo quickly for idea sketch or doodling, use Snap Pad. Or if you want to write several memo and manage them, use Snap Desk.
Both are from same developer, and both will be updated continually.
Recommended for You