Are you living or working in a low signal area ? Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the mobile signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception. You can also carry out download speed test with the site of your choice.
What this app gives you:-
• Signal meter
• Speed test
• Phone check
• Signal widgets
• Dual SIM info for Android Lollipop 5.1 onwards
• Signal Logger
• Detailed Network info
• Neighboring cell towers info
• Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc (Not available for >= Android 4.2)
• Network Latency Widget or Delay of data connection
• Out of service and roaming notifications.
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
• Dual SIM info has been introduced from Android Lollipop 5.1 onwards and Advanced Cell Mode was introduced in Android Jellybean 4.2 onwards. There are still a lot of bugs in manufacturer implementations. Consider sending a debug report from the debug icon to incorporate workarounds.
• If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card. As a last resort clear cache and force stop google app from android settings.
• Check the extensive FAQs on my website.
Recommended for You