Cisco Spark creates a place for teams to work together, where their work can live, and a way to stay connected to it all. Spark virtual “rooms” are as easy to start as sending an email message, where everyone has everything they need to make progress fast. Rooms can be for just you and one other person or for groups, where you can:
● Securely send unlimited messages and share files
● See files instantly without a download to get to the important information quickly
● Start a video call and view screen sharing
● Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
● Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that messages, room names, and files are always kept safe
● Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
Cisco Spark makes all of your teamwork simpler. You can connect your mobile calendar to view a list of your upcoming calendar entries on the Spark Meetings tab. Turn any meeting from this list into a Spark room so everyone can share content and ideas before, during, and after the actual meeting. You can also use the Meetings tab to instantly join the virtual meetings you have outside of Spark. Any Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToMeeting conference listed will display a Join button so you can easily attend from your mobile device.
Cisco Spark connects people and ideas in an instant. When it’s this easy to collaborate, you can do your best work, together. Tap to fill a room with the people you want to work with…and watch the sparks fly.
Cisco Spark is available for free with upgradeable plans that can add room locking functionality and company administration features.
For more information visit www.ciscospark.com
By tapping ‘Install’ you agree to install Project Squared and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below.
Recommended for You