Unseen: Fragments is the chapter zero of a new horror series!
The apartment where you find yourself wandering for mysterious reasons isn't uninhabited as it seems.
You only have a flashlight and the possibility to turn it on and off.
Soon enough you will notice that it isn't a good idea to keep it on even if it can be very helpful.
Dark presences wander looking for you and only by turning off the light you can hopefully avoid them...
- Explore the environment and memorize it. This helps you when you want /need to keep the light off.
- Observe what you find. Look for notes and drawings in this horror full of tension.
- Will you manage to find and unveil all the secrets behind these walls?
- Will you survive the threat of the terrifying presences or will you be trapped in there forever?
- You'll find mysterious blue candles on your path, what are they for?
- Look around in the dark, lost souls could help out.
- Learn to distinguish the moment when you get caught from when you just get touched by the dark presence.
- If a presence touches you in the dark, don't urge yourself to turn on the light, it could still be there next to you.
- It isn't a good idea to stay too close to the walls, you have fewer chances to see coming the threat and to react.
- The presences are unpredictable, they can appear anywhere and anytime, so use the light only when you really
need it to gain time before they find you.
If you have any feedback, tips to improve this game or you have found some bugs please write an email at:
Be sure to have a device with good ram and graphic capacity so the game can run smoothly.
For information and updates please visit the official Facebook page:
Recommended for You