Cloudcheck Version 2.0
A new and improved version of Cloudcheck for better, faster internet®
Cloudcheck Version 2.0 includes three core functions
● Enter your desired content site/URL after running the default test to YouTube and compare results to see if one site is being throttled relative to the other
● Test the individual components in your internet connection including Wi-Fi, broadband, content and mobile
● Choose the nearest Cloudcheck test node to ensure the accuracy of your results
● Choose the relevant content site you want to test (the default is YouTube)
● Determine the "bottle neck" in your connection and whether each link is good, average or poor relative to it's maximal capability
● Provide feedback via the thumbs up/down as to your perception of connectivity quality
● Turn your mobile device in to a Wi-Fi speed probe
● Walk through your environment to probe and determine the Wi-Fi speed in any location
● Record and label each spot of interest for future reference
● The audio on/off feature emulates a "geiger counter."
● Smartifi makes your wireless router intelligent
● When connected to a Cloudcheck enabled Wi-Fi router/access point you can register and activate Cloudcheck's monitoring and optimization service known as Smartifi
● Smartifi monitors and optimizes your network from the cloud to ensure maximal performance on your Wi-Fi network and give you visibiity in to the speed of each device connected to the network.
● Smartifi displays the current speed, previous 7 days speed, and speed before Smartifi was enabled for each connected device so that you can see the speed improvements Smartifi provides over time.
● Smartifi provides an email report that details a history of all the actions undertaken to improve your network
● Smartifi enables user preferences such as blocking specific devices and prioritizing a device amongst the others within the optimization algorithms.
Recommended for You