"If a challenge is what you seek, you should definitely track this down on the app store." 4/5 "Great" - Enemy Slime
"it's an easy lure for people who like challenging games as I am one of them. And for some reason it's working on me." - Pocket Gamer
"Zengrams takes a very old idea and has turned it into a very challenging puzzler" - Pocket Tactics
"Zengrams combines concepts to deliver a fantastic minimalist puzzle game, perhaps the best I’ve played since Blek." -GameMob
***WARNING: Zengrams is the most challenging puzzle game on GOOGLE PLAY*** Do not be alarmed if you cannot complete all 70 mindbending puzzles - most players cannot.
Zengrams is an abstract, minimalist puzzler available designed by Andreas Boye and brought to you by Gameblyr, the publisher of indie hits Pathogen and Third Eye Crime. Zengrams was designed to exercise your brain through deceptively simple puzzles in which players rearrange shapes into the correct design. Carefully manage your limited number of moves as you cut, combine and position your way to success.
Zengrams features a unique style and puzzle based gameplay inspired by origami and logic puzzles. Featuring an extensive Single Player Campaign of progressively difficult challenges, Zengrams will challenge even the best puzzle players to solve each deceptively simple-looking challenge.
Zengrams is designed with intuitive visual mechanics that make it simple enough for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty end game puzzles offer challenges for experienced puzzle gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.gameblyr.com
Enjoy the game? Please like us on http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Zengrams strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Contact us at [email protected]
• Unique style and puzzle gameplay inspired by origami and logic puzzles
• Extensive Single Player Campaign - 70 levels of progressively difficult challenges
• No Hints or IAP cheats - hold your own hand (but feel free to check out the guides available on YouTube if you really get stuck)
• Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Zengrams simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings offer challenges for experienced puzzle gamers
• Optimized for Android Devices
Recommended for You