Important Note: After download please test the app to make sure there are no issues with running it on your device. You have 2 hours to return it for a full refund from Google if it doesn’t run properly by following these instructions: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/134336?hl=en
Inspired by one of the best games, X-Com: Enemy Unknown, Aliens Versus Humans captures the nostalgic classic X-Com experience on your mobile device. AvH has been available on iOS since 2011 and made it to the top 5 US strategy games in October 2012. Now for the first time you can relive the nostalgic feeling of the original 1990’s X-Com: Enemy Unknown on your Android device.
Turn based strategy at it’s finest, AvH is TWO games in one … choose to play only tactical missions (training missions) OR take on the responsibility that comes with world management by playing 'The Onslaught'.
Aliens versus Humans: THE ONSLAUGHT
You have been hired by the United Countries of Earth (UCE) to defend our planet. Your job is to build bases around the globe in order to detect alien “Teleportation Events”. Once detected, you must send team(s) of soldiers out to remove the Alien threat and recover any Alien technology.
Beware, the Aliens have superior firepower and you will need to research and manufacture better gear in order to have a chance of winning the war against them. The UCE has provided a fully functional base that will get you up and running.
The rest is up to you...
!@#$% Intercepted communication 18:13a5f506 !@#$%^
* Bases - build up to 8 bases around the Earth.
* Geoscape – A world view of your bases, crafts and active teleportation events.
* Base Management: build facilities, view base info, equip soldiers, research, manufacture, purchase, sell and transfer items between bases.
* Numerous battle terrains including: Farm, Urban, Industrial, Arctic, Jungle and Desert.
* A Pedia to help you keep track of all your gear, crafts, alien corpses and artifacts.
* Four levels of difficulty: n00b, Challenging, Hard and Cruel. AvH is a challenging game, we recommend you start on n00b even if you’re experienced with the original X-Com: Enemy Unknown.
* Interactive mission tutorials and a quick tutorial.
* Randomly generated battle maps, day and night missions, destructible terrain, on-the-fly Line of Sight and 4 zoom levels.
* Soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Turn based strategy battles.
Aliens versus Humans: TRAINING MISSIONS
If you're looking for the thrill of combat without the extra responsibility of world management then 'Training Missions' is for you.
* Design and play your own missions. Choose terrain, soldiers, weapons, armor. Set alien intelligence from easy to truly evil.
* Play 25 missions that proceed along a storyline, including night time missions.
* 11 weapons and 3 armor types that unlock based on game progression.
* 3 star rating system for missions.
* Your soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Randomly generated maps = ultimate replayability.
* Destructible terrain.
* On-the-fly Line of Sight.
* Ability to customize your squad for each mission.
* 4 zoom levels that allow you to see more of the battle map or get up close and personal.
* Turn based strategy battles.
A note from the developers: This is essentially a one-person shop with help from another part-time. Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliens-versus-Humans/323015897724713
Recommended for You